FlexPaths software helps world-class companies enhance business results by creating and leveraging a flexible workforce. Let us help you jump-start, enhance or advance your flexible work initiative with web-based tools that are proven to create significant, enduring culture change with less admin and more measurable results.
Protect your organization
Organizational sustainability depends on three elements: people, planet and profits. Flexible work practices are essential to each one. People prefer to work flexibly to be productive. For the planet, enabling flexibility in where and when work can be done reduces pollution, office space and the organization's carbon footprint. Profit-wise, companies that embrace flexible work practices have lower costs, retain customers and are more profitable.
Diversify your team
Valuing the uniqueness of each employee is the essence of a diverse and inclusive culture. Granting individual choice about how, when and where work is done is an elemental part. Cutting across career and life stage, age and gender - flexible work opportunities attract, engage, and retain diverse talent and demonstrate that results matter most.
Strengthen Your Leaders
Caught between soaring productivity targets and a workforce stressed by work and life conflict, many managers feel derailed in their efforts to manage effectively. Flexible work practices are an incredibly cost-effective solution for managers. When managers are allowed, even encouraged, to focus on output and results instead of where and when the work is done-productivity, morale and employee well-being improve. And managers thrive.
Fuel your workforce
Research shows a solid link between flexible work and better health outcomes -- reduced stress, more preventive care, and less physical and psychological disease. When employees have more control over when, where and how they work, they lead healthier lives. They exercise more, get more sleep (are more productive and make fewer mistakes) and take better care of themselves and their families. The company benefits with fewer sick days, superior products and better customer service.
Grow your company
Every organization is focused on reducing costs-and flexible work practices are integral to the process. When employees work remotely from home or another location, companies have lower real estate, utilities and transportation spending. With more control over when, where and how they work, employees are healthier, happier and more productive - reducing sick time, medical costs, turnover and costly human error. Engaging a flexible workforce, companies recruit more efficiently and can 'right-size' - ramp up or down - without losing valuable talent.
Attract the best talent
The best people want more say in how, when and where they work. It's that simple. High performers. Mature workers. Young workers. Men. Women. People with disabilities. Knowledge workers. In fact, today everyone is looking for more flexibility at work to navigate their complex lives. Genuine flexible work opportunities and a culture that supports them are the standard by which they will select their next employer.
A configurable portal for centralizing and communicating consistent, legally-compliant flexible working policies, tools and resources in a simple and engaging way.
- Over 250 best-in-class self-directed assessment tools, decision-support tools and informational resources on applying for and managing flexible working
- Tailored to educate managers, employees, and HR each to overcome misconceptions and facilitate a cost-effective, enduring cultural shift to flexible working
- Enables integration, consistent branding, and flexible working competency across related internal initiatives, including Health & Wellness, Work-Life Effectiveness and Workspace Planning
- Available in a quick-start Essentials version for smaller companies and/or pilot programs, and upgradeable to a totally customized Enterprise portal
Systematizes the flexible working model across an organization by enrolling each employee in a workstyle (whether full-time in the office, or not) relevant to the individual role, then tracking utilization of different workstyles in order to measure ROI.
- Automates the workflow around filing and approving formal flexible work arrangements, in real time, to reduce administrative burden while improving efficiency, decision objectivity and legal compliance
- Documents both formal and informal flexible work arrangements for more accurate data analysis and sends reminders for manager/employee communication and milestones
- Enables audit trails and real-time reporting on how flexible working is being utilized throughout the organization
- Available in a quick-start Essentials version for smaller companies and/or pilot programs, and upgradeable to Enterprise for more advanced workflow and/or interfacing to internal HR systems
To help you with one of the stickiest issues that organizations face in creating agile workplaces - the tax and legal issues associated with telework - we have attached an new article written for BNA Insights by FlexPaths Principal, Dr. Sandy Burud, with Margaret Hart Edwards of Littler Mendelson P.C., the world's largest labor and employment law firm.